SafeTec is a reliable DIN rail arrester with 2 states mode. The unique SafeTec technology contains a patented thermal current limiting technology and is therefore the perfect solution for distribution systems where high temporary overvoltages (TOVs) or switching transients can occur. This all-in-one technology is available as a plug-in module, combines metal oxide varistors (MOV) and gas discharge arresters (GDT) and provides excellent protection against overvoltage pulses and transients. SafeTec arresters reduce the risk of overvoltage damage and ensure the availability and integrity of the protected equipment.
SafeTec products meet the requirements of IEC 61643 and EN 61643 Type 2; and UL 1449 4th Edition Type 1CA. SafeTec is available in a wide range of operating voltages, ensuring solutions for a wide variety of protection applications.
Features & Benefits:
- Protection elements: High performance MOV and GDT
- Industry standard DIN rail design
- High TOV strength
- Controlled and safe separation
- Patented current limiting function
- No possibility for thermal cycling
- After EOL, continuous power supply for the plants
- Five year warranty
- Class II (IEC) solutions 61643-11
- Solutions for Type 2 (EN)
- Solutions for Type 1CA UL 1449 4th Edition
- Up to 880 V maximum continuous voltage AC available