Raycap is a global leader in infrastructure and power protection solutions for telecommunications, energy, renewable energy and transportation sectors. It manufactures industrial surge protection, cabling and connectivity solutions; power and telecom cabinets and customized enclosures; and RF-friendly concealment solutions for 4G and 5G networks.
Introducing Raycap’s new ProTec ZPN T1H Series
- For use in all main distribution cabinets due to the 36 mm compact design
- Designed for 40 mm busbar system
- Integrated protected output for auxiliary devices
- Remote contact (RC) for SPD monitoring
- Leakage current-free technology
- Reliable mechanical end-of-life (EOL) indicator
- One replacement fuse comes with the product
Raycap’s newest ZP Series product, the ProTec ZPN, is specially designed for installations in buildings according to VDE 0100-443/-534 and VDE-AR-N 100:2019-04. As with the other products in this series, the ZPN is designed to be plugged onto a 40 mm busbar system.
Surge Protection with Integrated Fuse. Type 1+2 leakage current free product for installation in the pre-metering area.
ProTec T1S 35kA & 50kA
Leakage current free solution, Class I,
Iimp = 35 kA & 50 kA
Pluggable Type 2 arrester with integrated fuse.
Phase GDT Technology for Demanding Environments with Iimp 25kA,
Leakage Current Free