Features & Benefits
Strikesorb 35 modules are specially designed for DC voltage systems. Strikesorb 35 is classified as Type 1 Component Assembly according to EN 50539-11 IEC and as Type 2 Component Assembly according to UL 1449 5th Edition.
- Category IEC/EN Class I+II SPD per EN 61643-31, Type 2 Component Assembly per
UL 1449 5th Edition
- Suitable for DC power installations for example photovoltaic, power
semiconductor, and others.
- Maximum Continuous Operating DC Voltage [Ucpv]: Up to 1500V
- Nominal Discharge Current [In] per UL 1449 5th Edition 20kA 8/20 μs
(except for 35-D-HV-M)
- Protective elements: MOV
- Impulse Discharge Current [limp] per EN 50539-11: 12.5 kA 10/350 μs
- Patented design minimizes the effects of ageing and eliminates the risk of catastrophic failure, explosion or fire.
- Available in a variety of different operating voltages
- 10 Year Limited Lifetime Warranty
DATA SHEETS Strikesorb 35 DC